zondag 10 februari 2013

Sunday, 10th of February 2013

Okay!

I feel like I really need some new clothes! And I've found some Primark wishlist-material:

I love lace !

And this one's so feminine and classy!

I just love that red!




I urgently need a new handbag (for daily use!)!
This one looks a bit like the one I have right now (but in another color)..

I really love this bag!
Not so sure about the color, but better than black maybe??
Never had a white handbag before, it looks refreshing..
I love envelope-bags..
It's so classy! but not so practical for daily use..


a little bling-bling!


Well, the most important thing.. is a handbag! I really need a new one!
Every idea is welcome but it needs to be low budget.. 'cause I'm kind of used to that!
(although I would love a Chanel-bag for sure!)

Love,
CupcakeNele
x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten