zaterdag 22 september 2012

Saturday, 22nd of September

I'm having a hard time finding some time for my blog.. And I really don't like that!
Besides all the work in the clothes store where I work I still have my "Project Renovate"!

This is a picture my boyfriend took a few weeks ago in our bedroom-to-be:


 And this is what we (my dad and I) 've made of it today:


pretty awesome eh?!

Less awesome was my outfit.. my pants were way to big! (not practical at all!) and I don't mind combining things that aren't combinable at all.. just easy and comfy clothing for this kind of work! Lucky me there was a lot of dust on the mirror 'cause of all our hard work! hah! standing in my little dressingroom-to-be by the way:



moved the mirror so we can start with "Project Gyproc"!
Hah, that word is so combinable with everything, I love my projects!
- Especially when they're finished! -




Last but not least: a little beauty-update!
have you already seen the Essie Stylenomics collection!?
I adore their new colors! favorites? all of them!



CupcakeNele
x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten