zondag 2 september 2012

Sunday, 2nd of September

New shopping-budget = let's shop some new "Lola & Liza"-stuff !


I'll tell you sorry even before I'll show them:
my pictures are really crappy! -again-



Because I love red and flowers.
Dress - €59,99

Because you can never have enough black dresses: you can combine it with almost everything: PIMP IT! So what I really mean is that this is such a basic piece which you can use to create really ANY look with! And this one has a really amazing shape, love it!
Dress - €49,99

Just because I wanted to try something new for me..
Blouse with animal print - €24,99 

Because I love lace, basic and black ('cause it's so combinable)
T-shirt - €17,99

Tadaaa! Off course I needed something in a deep red color!
Pants - €29,99


New clothes make me feel so super happy!!!

Good Night!
Sleep Tight!

CupcakeNele
x






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten