zondag 30 september 2012

Sunday, 30th of September

Washed my hair and used another Deauty-product!
Redken Full Effect 04 Nourishing Mousse.

It's a silky mousse that feels very light and it isn't sticky at all! -hooray for that!-
My hair feels lighter but I don't really see the extra volume it promises..
Maybe because my hair is quite voluminous on it's own..
What I love about the two hairproducts in the Deauty-box is the fact they make the curls in my hair a little more curlier than my natural curls. And they make my hair look healthy and shiny!

The result:
Another crappy picture. Taken by my boyfriend (with his Blackberry Playbook) on September the 29th.



And today was the last day we could visit Lannoo's yearly bookmarket!
- Lannoo is a publisher from the region where I was born -

I bought this one: Thumbs and fingers full of chocolate (for €9)


With a lot of easy chocolate recipes!
They look so delicious! I can't wait till we're moving in our own house to try to make those little treasures!



And this was really a bargain!
More than 290 pages with stunning black and white photos.
Merckx, a living legend! I though it might be a nice book to remember some moments of the last year..



CupcakeNele
x

1 opmerking: