dinsdag 16 juli 2013

2013 TILL NOW #1 #Beauty

Olraight!

It has been a really long time ago now.. and I can't say I'm really back..
There are a lot of things chancing in my life for the moment, that's why I really can't find the time for blogging..

I'll give you a little update by sharing you some pictures from my instagram "cupcakenele":



Special oil for soft skin near you nails! Love it!


Remember the first Deauty - box ???
I really loved the little bottle "micelaire water with roses" from Nuxe!
So I bought a bigger version of it and got a second bottle for free ! (double hooray!)


 Cute and low-budget perfume !


The first hair mask I bought myself! and I loved it! (re-buy!)


Sample fun! (Vichy, Roc, etc.) 


Sample fun: Auriga (new brand for me)! Loved the little bottles but wasn't so over the top about the serum that was inside..


Sleepovers (sister on the pic) = facial masks! We love facial masks!





Kisses,
CupcakeNele
x

2 opmerkingen: