maandag 15 oktober 2012

Monday, 15th of October

Mission Boots Accomplished!


Actually I didn't thought I would find the boots I was looking for so soon..

* Heels may not be too high!
Although I like high heels more.. I want to use them for work.. so that means I need to be able to walk on them for a whole day (without having any pain please!)
* Rounded shoe-top please!
Looks softer and friendlier.
* Cone heel please!
Looks not to heavy though is very steady to walk on.
* Leg height? something in between please..
I know that makes me look smaller..
But when they're too high I don't feel comfortable anymore because it makes me feel smaller..
And I like low boots but that actually makes me feel too small..
* Not too tight please, I love slightly loose sitting boots around my legs!
* Color? Pfoo..
I don't have a lot of boots actually who are good to work with..
Actually I don't have any.. I had one pair of excellent boots, but they're really old now and are getting really bad and ugly ( - used them too much! hah! - )
So I need some basic colors! Black and brown?


Check for black!

I love them! They have a perfect fitting!
- I have really bad feet, they need a lot of support! -
They're also completely made of leather!
My feet will be very happy!

So I couldn't resist buying JUST THE SAME pair in an other color:


They'll perfectly match with my new clothes! (soon more about that!)



I'm -again- one -very- happy girl!


CupcakeNele
x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten