vrijdag 12 oktober 2012

Friday, 12th of October

This time, the mailman didn't brought a package for me..
It was a package for the boyfriend!


From me!

Actually I don't listen to the radio very often. But since I need to drive for more than an hour each day MNM became my partner in crime on the road..
So I heard about that competition to win an awesome book about cycling.. and food!
And I immediately thought: hah, cycling and good food.. that's the definition of my boyfriend's life!

So I gave it a try to win it as a present for my boyfriend..
But I didn't got any response..
Till I saw my boyfriend's smiling face when he entered the house with his present!






Very nice so far!
But you ain't seen nothing yet!
Believe me!

The inside is even better than the outside! (yeah, that's still possible!) 


Awesome dishes
combined with
Awesome cyclists


Makes awesome articles and so also an awesome book!


Didn't had the time to read it yet but it looks VERY promising!


CupcakeNele
x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten