dinsdag 9 oktober 2012

Tuesday, 9th of October

You certainly all know this awesome TV commercial:


I never wanted to discover Zalando, for my own good..
but hey.. I'm too curious to not discover it! - who isn't!? that's the whole point of advertising! -

So, a few days ago I wanted to give it a try!
and I discovered ANNA FIELD!

She has a really amazing collection!
I guess she would fit in perfectly in the L&L-designers team actually *hint hint*

Her collection is very feminine and PAYABLE!

here are some of my favorites of her collection:


Dresses! I love them!
Simply in one color or a print..
I love those colors and those styles!
Speechless!



I love those pants combined with that feminine though not too overdressed blouse-like t-shirt.
A casual outfit with a feminine touch!
You can combine it with those nice black boots, it will optical increase the length of your legs.


But I can not deny that I still love those deep reddish colors!
And bows off course!


If you want to keep it safe in colors: this is also a very simple but also very feminine look!



Want a more casual outfit? Love that scarf! 
And let's choose some pair of warm and cozy sneakers!




What do you think?

CupcakeNele
x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten