dinsdag 30 oktober 2012

Tuesday, 30th of October

Since the arrival of my new phone I really am such a bad blogger!
I got my first smart phone! hooray! (yep, I still lived in the ages where they used their phones only for ringing or texting someone..) Oh god, it felt like I'd been living under a huge stone the last few years!
Well, using my very first smart phone wasn't that hard 'cause I'm kind of used to my boyfriend his smartphone.. But hey, that smartphone is SO useful! I can finally use twitter, instagram, etc. like it should be used! FUN! I so got into my new phone (which is the Samsung Galaxy Mini 2) that I didn't felt the need to use my laptop every day..

But I'm back again..
I really missed blogging!
(although I love my new hobby #Instagram)

Here's a short review of the last couple of days (or weeks?)

A lot of work at our house..
- What else did you expect?! -
#ProjectRenovate

 The Bathroom - Finally starting with the tiles!

The Bathroom - Starting to like it!

 Fixing/Connecting Drainage

 The Bathroom - The Boyfriend with my Dad

Work (at our house) after Work (at L&L) on a saturday-afternoon!
Me fixing the wallpaper
Actually just helping my mom..
who's learning me how to hang wallpaper.
-She's a pro for sure!-

My muscles were "over done"..
I actually don't know how to explain that, but I came to a point where I had so much pain in my legs that I really needed to see a doctor.. (I always wait to long to see a doctor.. don't know why I keep waiting and waiting.. maybe because I want to know for sure that it really isn't going to be O.K. ???)
Well, I got some anti-inflammatory drugs and the doctor told me to really take care of my shin splints:
a lot of resting (hahah!) some massage (hooray!) and some exercises should do the trick..

Massage - and OMG that hurts!

Doctor said resting, so I hear: making my life more comfortable! 
Say Good Food, I Like!

Trying a new white wine I got as a present from a wonderful colleague!

Garlic bread, I love!

And off course, I got tired of resting all day so I started to try something out in the kitchen:


Brownie-cake!

 NOMNOM! Delicious!


I hope to blog a little more often..
but I promise, it will be a lot better from the moment I moved in in our own house
(but that.. that will still take a looooong time!)

CupcakeNele
x




1 opmerking: