woensdag 14 november 2012

Wednesday, 14th of November

The people who follow me on Instagram have already seen this photo on november the 10th..


That day, I went to Ici Paris XL for my beloved day care cream!
I also wanted something for my eyes and I chose the "Hydra Complete" multi-level moisture eye gel cream. It matches perfectly with my "Hydrationist" maximum moisture cream!


I'm in love!
DEFINITELY a re-buy!



They gave me a little present:
five Estée Lauder - miniatures in a little Estée Lauder - bag.
Happy, happy me! I love Estée Lauder!


Totally into Estée Lauder skincare, but what about their make-up???
I'm very happy about my current mascara and foundation (well, actually it's a colored day care cream..).. So I first opened the lipstick to see the color and.. oh god! love at first sight!
I'm not at all a lipstick-person! But this one looked just perfect!
And the smell of it! Awesome! It's a lipstick that smells very fruity.. I guessed raspberry, but it says apricot. I would only buy it for it's smell!


But the color is also amazing! Just perfect for me!
I love heavy, spicy and dark reds, but they just don't fit on me.
This one is a soft lipstick with a nice touch of orange. Love love love!


When you bring it on it slightly lights up your lips because of the shimmering it contains.
It also has a nice light texture, my lips feel very smooth whit this on my lips! It's like candy kissing my lips!

Never though I'd be so in love with a lipstick! Instant handbag-material!



I'm in love!

CupcakeNele
x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten