donderdag 3 januari 2013

Thursday, the 3rd of January

Still haven't told you about my first beauty school at Ici Paris XL!
It was really an amazing experience!

Estée Lauder!

I went there with my mother-in-law

Of course I couldn't resist buying me some new stuff:

* Sparkling Clean - Mattifying Oil-Control Lotion
* Daywear - Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme Broad Spectrum (SPF 35)
* Advanced Night Repair - Synchronized Recovery Complex

Also doing magic to my skin:
* Idealist - Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
* Idealist - Even Skintone Illuminator
Unfortunately I ran out of money so for now I'll have to do it with the samples she gave me..
But they are both definitely wishlist-material!

To end the day in beauty she also gave us three little perfume samples!

A very happy me, just before we left there!

CupcakeNele
x


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten