dinsdag 15 januari 2013

Tuesday, the 15th of January


The past few weeks have been very busy - again- !
I would been able to write amazing stories about those weeks.. but it would take me ages to tell everything.. and it wouldn't even sound that amazing as it actually was..

I guess cyclocross - season is about one of the most exciting moments of the year!
It's not that I like cyclocross so much; I hate the cold and I can't really understand why people love to ride or see people riding in the mud.. so actually I don't really get the clue of it..

But I love to have those other people around me!
I don't really know how to explain, but they are - every year - so different and though so alike.
I guess I just like their way of thinking. They make me think about what 's important in life and how to just be yourself, no matter what. Every year it's like, when they are here, I'm living in another world, a world where everything is possible as long as you believe in yourself.



Hah, right, back to reality..
Because of all those situations with the boyfriends' work (cyclocross) and our house (#ProjectRenovate) we didn't had the time and space to put out a Christmas-tree..


So as a compensation I got myself the biggest Christmas-present ever:

I'll review this one soon!

And yesterday I already bought some Christmas-decoration for next year!
-I love sales!-


We won't be missing it next year!


 CupcakeNele
x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten